Work with me
Do you want to promote your book or product to thousands of passionate readers across the world? 👇
I offer a number of opportunities for authors, publishers, bookstores, and other books + media businesses.
Some of the paid services I provide:
- Professional Book Review
- Author Interview
- Book Spotlight
- Blog Tours
- Featured Post/Advertise on this blog
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing for the interested service but do read below about the policies before emailing me. It will save time for both of us!
- Want me to Guest post for you/site/blog/Medium Publication
- Want to collaborate on a related project
Policies Section 🧐
Thank you for checking out my review policy. I really appreciate you taking the time to find out about my reading preferences.
My reviews will consist of:
- an honest and fair opinion
- Rates using the stars system (1 to 5 stars)
- will be more than a paragraph long
- My review will include the synopsis of the book
- My reviews will also be on Goodreads.com
- Will be occasionally shared on Social Media channels
I am only accepting paid book review offers. If that interests you, you can email me for pricing/charges at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions ✅
This section is for writers and publishers who provide me a requital for their books. Please read this carefully and only send me a request to review your book or any other service if you agree to these terms.
- I guarantee to post the review only on this blog
- If a review is deleted or removed by the administrator/authority on a site like Goodreads.com and Amazon, I am not liable in any way. Please do not send me hate E-mails in this case.
- The paid services are non-refundable and advance.
- I have complete rights of the reviews I write on for this book.
- The process of a review may take up to 30 to 60 days from the date I charge you for the service.
- I have complete right to select the date I want to post the review/interview/book spotlight.
In the interest of maintaining a safe, friendly space to discuss books and ideas, I am instituting the following comment policy.
I welcome debate, but please keep it civil
If I feel that your comment unlawful, abusive, libelous, threatening, offensive, profane, unreasonably combative, spammy, or objectionable in any way. I reserve the right to delete it. If you continue to leave comments in this vein, I reserve the right to ban you from the site.
You are responsible for your own words
I do not own your comments. By commenting on this site you agree to absolve me of any and all liability for what you write.
You grant me a license to post your comments
This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format including but not limited to a blog, book, video, or presentation.
NOTE: This policy also applies to trackbacks.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material from this blog is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author of this blog with an appropriate and specific link to the original content and the notification to the author (that is me) in the form of e-mail or written format.